Monday 26 September 2011

Its have been a long time!!!

The first time I've heard about 'science computer',I reallyyy dont have nothing in my mind..I also keep asking from my brother's friend about it..she also doesn't really know about this even she was studied in KMPh..in orientation week, i keep thinking what module should i take;module 1 or 3.. in deep of thnking,i realize that i dont really cope with physics.. so, i take decide to be in module 3..the first class is science computer's practical...that was the 3 months ago..sc comp really improves my knowledge specially about technologies...as before i never care about those things..i feel really lucky,,as i have made a good decision..not drop this new subject for me..i really enjoy studying sc comp all this time~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment